Your career starts here
Bank Branch Manager Resume Sample
A bank branch manager is responsible for promoting an ideal customer service experience, while meeting all business objectives.
The bank manager in the resume sample below emphasizes his ability to manage investment portfolios effectively, maximize employee efficiency, and meet broader company goals. He's also included his familiarity with reporting the financial health of his bank branch.
Adapt this bank branch manager example resume, including your sales targets, size and scope of loan applications and other key achievements. Also consider including and software you can use.
BANK BRANCH MANAGER RESUME TEMPLATE
8246 Cotton Forest Path
Wild Horse, Missouri, 64306-6336
Bank Branch Manager with over 10 years of experience of lending for commercial and real estate purposes, customer service orientation and sales management. Possesses a B.A. in Finance and a solid business acumen.
VQR BANKING SERVICES Boston, MA
Boston Branch Manager September 1998 – Present
- Support the portfolio growth in the branch by identifying cross-sell opportunities, deepening relationships and increasing client acquisition, being an active participant as needed
- Create a warm, welcoming and friendly customer centric branch environment
- Provide inspiration and leadership to branch staff daily through one-on-one coaching, morning huddles, and end of day meetings
- Ensure effective lobby and line management to deliver exceptional customer service
- Plan, organize and coordinate daily sales, service, and operations management processes
- Create a strong sales and service culture, fostering an environment in which all branch employees work together to achieve all business goals
DBS WORLDWIDE Queens, NY
Branch Manager September 1998 – Present
- Ensure the branch sales and service supports the entire corporate objective, and to provide superior customer service
- Plan, implement, and manage theoerall operating and capital budgets to maximize the profit
- Ensure that the branch meets all regulatory compliance standards and follows all operating policies and procedures
- Ensure expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-selling activities
COWELL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Finance Candidate, June 1995
- Graduated Cum Laude
- 4+ years Quickbooks Pro
- 3+ years MS Office