Your career starts here
Bank Teller Resume Sample
On this page, we provide a bank teller resume sample in picture and text form, and an explanation of its content.
Feel free to click on it to open it on a clean page for printing.
The bank teller candidate in the resume above has written an effective resume. You'll notice that his bullet points include several numbers. For instance, he indicates that he processes over 25 customer transactions per hour that he quoted and maintained car parts exceeding $55,000 dollars, and that he exceeded car repair targets by 9%. By quantifying his resume, the hiring manager can get a firm mental picture of his competence and skill.
This example resume should be edited to define your own experiences and skills to attain that bank teller job you want.
Here is the same resume in text format:
BANK TELLER RESUME TEMPLATE
8082 Colonial Corners
Flippin, Washington, 98556-5526
Bank Teller with over 10+ years of experience of working with customers to process and post customer transaction, refer credit products and balancing cash drawers. Seeking a position in a global bank with diversified products.
PINK FLAMINGO BANK Central, NY
Bank Teller September 2001 – Present
- Process 23+ customer transactions an hour with great attention to detail
- Sell and redeem U.S. Savings Bonds applications to the Federal Reserve as needed
- Respond to customer account inquiries totaling 130+ weekly accounts
- Identify and pursue selling and cross-selling opportunities with Bank customers and prospective customers
PINK MECHANICS Central, NY
Customer Service Representative September 1999 – January 2001
- Functioned as the sales and customer service point of contact for the company, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for quoting and maintaining parts for customers totaling $55,000+
- Effectively followed up with customers to close the sale, exceeding car repair targets by 9%
- Prospected and established sales base; formulated sales targets and work to achieve quota
- Managed new business development and marketing for new and existing products
- Interfaced daily with management team. Provided support to customers regarding deliveries, order status, expediting
ALF RAMSEY'S HORN DUNGEON Charlotte, NC
G.E.D. September 1995 – August 1998
- Microsoft Suite proficient
- Bi-lingual English and Chinese
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Dreamweaver