Your career starts here
Banking Resume Sample
Click either of the banking resume samples below to expand their size for easier reading.
The resume samples on this page have been transcribed into text format below. Click the navigation links below to find the resume template you're interested in, as well as a brief explanation of its content.
Banking is a catch all term for many divisions of the banking sector. Resumes may include wildly paid investment bankers, to possibly underpaid customer service associates and middlemen branch managers as well as many other roles.
This banking resume example highlights front-end banking, specifically personal banking. It is written in reverse chronological order, which is the standard for most resumes. In this resume, John Lupus emphasizes his banking customer service skills, such as processing deposits, recording transactions and balances, and managing money orders.
9601 Honey Trail
Whitebead, New Jersey, 07506-2330
Personal Banker with over 10 years of experience in a customer service environment, proven sales ability and handling large sums of money. Possesses a High School Diploma and team working skills.
GAINRICH BANK Boston, MA
Personal Banker September 1998 – Present
- Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the supervisor’s direction
- Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day’s operations
- Enter transactions into computer and issue customer receipts
- Manage all the money orders, cashier’s checks, certificates of deposit, and traveler's check
- Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
SKEND WEST BANK Boston, MA
Customer Service Associate September 1998 – Present
- Deliver accurate, quick and efficient customer service
- Perform complicated or unique transactions requiring in-depth product and operations knowledge
- Answer moderately complex inquiries by customers and refers high level inquiries to appropriate staff
- Maintain the appropriate inventory level of cash, forms and supplies for their station
- Assist in preparation of weekly and monthly inventory, tracking and other operation reports
- Provides balance and operational troubleshooting for Customer Service Associate staff
- Utilize branch technology and systems effectively and efficiently
COWELL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Candidate, June 1995
- GPA 4.0/4.0
- High School Diploma
- Deans Honor Roll
- Captain of Lacrosse Team
- 3+ years MS Office
- 2+ years QuickBooks
As a universal banker you may be responsible for not only investing, but also providing services such as loans and savings.
This universal banker sample resume pinpoints key responsibilities in relation to sales, client needs, and problem resolutions. John Low specifically points out that he's opened over 4,000 new deposit accounts -- a hiring manager would read this number and immediately understand that he's experienced, skilled, and worth interviewing.
Make sure your universal banker resume highlights your sales experience, as you may well be expected to meet continual sales targets.
9173 Heather Creek View
Burncoat, South Carolina, 29402-1386
Universal Banker with over 10 years of experience of branch banking, retail sales operations and consumer lending requirements. Possesses a B.A. in Global Business Administration and excellent MS Office skills.
BADU GLOBAL SERVICES Boston, MA
Float Universal Banker September 1998 – Present
- Provide a variety of teller transactions for clients, i.e., cash checks and process checking and savings account withdrawals and balancing duties
- Discuss and identify client needs; sell a full range of retail products/services such as deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, and safe deposit boxes to meet or exceed established sales goals to support overall sales objectives
- Open new deposit accounts, totaling 4,000+; originate and close consumer and small business loans
- Resolve a variety of simple to complex walk-in client problems (i.e., reconstruction of account transactions, account balance discrepancies, multiple account linkages/combined statements)
- Identify other cross-sell opportunities and refer clients and prospects to the BOSC Investment Center, BOk Mortgage, Treasury Services, Trust and Commercial Banking
HP BLUDGEON Boston, MA
Business Banking Sales Assistant September 1998 – Present
- Preparing proposals, pricing analysis and cost/benefit analysis based on client needs
- Assisting Regional Business Banking Sales Managers with identifying opportunities by reviewing penetration reports, client profiles and other tools
- Implementing information into Deal Manager on an accurate and timely basis to ensure efficient implementation process of new products and services; active involvement in implementation follow up requests and assistance with delays as needed
- Entering sales production into CKC with accuracy and diligence to ensure all production numbers audit against true revenue numbers
- Managing weekly and monthly sales initiatives through active follow-up and tracking of success
- Partnering with Marketing to create internal and external sales materials to promote the various Cash Management products and solutions, along with highlighting client benefits
COWELL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Global Business Administration Candidate, June 1995
- GPA 3.2/4.0
- 10+ years MS Office (Advanced in all applications)