Your career starts here
Beauty Consultant Resume Sample
About a Beauty Consultant
A beauty consultant is the go-to person in regards to product and brand knowledge of beauty items and they are the person who reaches out to the customer to demonstrate and potentially sell cosmetic products. This beauty consultant resume sample highlights a candidate with excellent people skills, who is licensed and has the ability to exceed sales targets. If your job role consists largely of product sales and demonstrations, perhaps cross-reference this with our sales resume guide.
A beauty consultant may also inventory items and maintain a budget so when changing this example of a resume consider you ability to effectively stay within costs, showcase your brand knowledge and your superb sales skills.
Beauty Consultant Resume
What we can learn from this resume:
- John has some fantastic quantification to explain his achievements including the amount of customers assisted and sales targets met.
- The types of products he sold include skincare and makeup. With this information a hiring manager can gain an understanding of his market knowledge.
- John lists his certification. One recommendation would be to keep his certification up-to-date. This will show he has understanding of current trends in the beauty industry.
BEAUTY CONSULTANT TEMPLATE RESUME
4216 Amber Zephyr Parade
Tarzan, District of Columbia, 20030-0643
Beauty consultant with over 12 years of experience of cosmetic sales, client maintenance and applying skincare techniques. Possesses a Cosmetology license and extensive knowledge of beauty brands.
GLAMOUR PUSS Boston, MA
Beauty Consultant September 1998 – Present
- Engage and assist 120+ customers per day, both within and as they approach the makeup and skincare departments and throughout the retail floor
- Provide superior service to support salons, developing long-term relationships working
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals by 23%
- Serve as the makeup and skincare expert in regards to department specifics, services, merchandise, and procedures
PEACHY KEEN Boston, MA
Skincare Sales Consultant September 1998 – Present
- Inquire about the customer’s interest and motivate the customer’s interest by offering a product demonstration
- Work with Customer Service Reps in regcse:searching problems with salon orders
- Enter customer orders as needed onto Microsoft Excel and Access
- Reinforce the customer’s selections by reviewing the use and benefits of the products chosen
BLACK STAR COLLEGE Chicago, IL
Cosmetology, June 1995
- GPA 3.4/4.0
- Fundraised $900+ for Little Cherubs Disability
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially PowerPoint
- Bilingual German and English
- Cosmetology License, 1995
TOP RESUME TIP: Don't forget to keyword optimize your resume to get your resume read not only by humans but also computers.