Your career starts here
Customer Service Call Center Manager Resume Sample
Would you like to assist the public and spend hours on the phone? Do you know the Q-W-E-R-T-Y keyboard layout better than the back of your hand? Your typing speed must be crazy fast!
Click these links to find the information you want!
Call Center Manager Resume Example
This resume template reveals a call center manager for the emergency services. This person would lead a team to maximize excellent service and stay within deadlines.
Would you like to improve this resume? Here's how:
- Remove generic statements from Additional Skills section (i.e. "ability to multi-task and detail oriented")
- Consider adding another section, for example a 'Certifications' section if you have industry specific qualifications to showcase, or a 'Summary of Skills' section at the top where you list 6 -9 key competencies relevant to the job being applied for.
Tailor the sample resume to best represent your KSAs.
CALL CENTER MANAGER RESUME TEMPLATE
735 Bay Street, Farmingdale, NY 11774
Call Center Supervisor with over 5 years of experience in customer service, leadership and development seeking growth to a Call Center Manager position. Possesses a B.A. in Marketing.
4-1-1 NY New York, NY
Call Center Supervisor September 2008 – Present
Improve customer service by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes/ interactions.
Establish and communicate call center metrics and service levels to direct reports.
Monitor and analyze report results; implement changes as needed.
Build upon human resource by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; conduct one on one weekly/monthly individual and team meetings.
Develop department’s customer service procedures, policies and standards; handle customers’ escalations, investigate customer complaints; find solutions.
HDT Philadelphia, PA
Dispatch Operator Lead September 2005 – June 2008
Utilized and interacted in social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
Learning about organization’s product and services and keeping up to date with changes.
Provided occasional mentoring and training to fellow team leads and customer service representatives.
Served as a fill-in to absentee employees.
Demonstrated excellent customer service.
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY Wilkes-Barre, PA
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, June 2005
Graduated Cum Laude
Volunteer operator at Department of Student Services, Emergency Services
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
Type 60 WPM
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
Leadership and team building skills
A Customer Relations Manager is an individual who is in charge of overseeing the enhancement and improvement of the organization’s actual relationships with customers.
Customer Relationship Managers should be acutely aware of their customer's needs, and should also be well versed in the value delivered to customers and the problems customers are trying to solve.
The Customer relationship manager will not only see to customer issues but will proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's problems and challenges.
This resume sample for a Customer Relation Manager may be freely put to use by all that seek to apply for this position.
CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER RESUME TEMPLATE
1881311 Bard Lane, New York, NY 34340
Customer Relation Manager with over 8 years of experience in relationship management, negotiation and managing vendor contracts. Possesses extensive knowledge of creating and conducting training programs
ANN TAYLOR New York, NY
Customer Relation Manager September 2008– Present
- Guiding and leading staff members in the delivery of products and services that meet or surpass customer requirements.
- Conducting market research surveys among customers to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
- Managing and training employees to ensure quality and consistency of service provided to customers so as to address client needs while striving to outperform and exceed prior profitability and revenues.
- Maintaining complete and accurate customer correspondence data and creating online videos, training guides, FAQs, Web training sessions etc. to benefit all customers and employees.
BI LO Jacksonville, FL
Assistant Customer Relation Manager August 2004 – August 2008
- Handled the tasks of developing and executing online acquisition generation marketing activities like Search Engine Marketing, email campaigns, Online Advertising, and newsletters.
- Built and managed high performing account teams by hiring qualified candidates to create high performing teams, and managed these teams to their highest performance so as to attain the organization’s established goals.
- Gained profound computer knowledge in using software like Microsoft word, spreadsheets, Microsoft excel, Lotus, crystal reports and the Internet.
- Ensured that account plans aligned with customer objectives and interests in order to exceed their expectations.
MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY Milwaukee, WI
Master of Arts Degree in Business Administration, June 2004
- Graduated Cum Laude
COE COLLEGE Cedar Rapids, IA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics, June 2002
- Graduated with honors
- Minored in Psychology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create and support client retention strategies.