Your career starts here
Freelance Designer Resume Sample
A freelance designer will probably work on behalf of various companies to design work such as logos and video artwork. This freelance designer resume sample focuses on a freelance graphic designer who is particularly adept at programming and interactive design. Style this Freelance Designer resume sample to hone in on any projects you may have worked on in addition to the software you know.
Critique of the resume:
- This designer specializes in graphic design that we learn straight away from the career objective. Well done.
- We would like to see some achievements on this resume. As a freelancer he may have retained clients and met design deadlines.
- It stands out to show both years of experience AND the types of skills as seen in this technical skills section.
FREELANCE DESIGNER RESUME TEMPLATE
5273 Hidden Moor, Poysippi, Maine, 04867
Freelance Designer with over 5 years of experience of reference gathering, logo design, website programming and display planning. Possesses a Graphic Design Associates Degree and the ability to use various programming code.
CHEERS BIG HANDS Boston, MA
Freelance Graphic Designer September 1998 – Present
Work to generate multimedia ideas for storytelling across all client platforms understands the functionality of technology and platforms in service of story
Create and design covers and interiors of books and that are creative, comprehensive and contemporary in feel
Oversee all hardware related to the Mac, including vendor maintenance of a color printer, purchase/update software as needed and order printing supplies on a timely basis, and organize and maintain files on the Mac
Design graphics and work with web master to prepare files for placement on our website
JUPITER’S MOONS Boston, MA
Digital Designer September 1998 – Present
- Use data visualization, animation and gaming as experimental digital tools
- Collaborate with the artist and his creative team to create the books while meeting deadlines and objectives
- Interface with printers and other vendors, soliciting bids, evaluating proofs/color separations/page proofs, and sourcing new vendors
COWELL COLLEGE Chicago, IL
Graphic Design Candidate, June 1999
- GPA 3.45/4.0
- Captain of 2 intramural teams
- Designed interactive logo for Chicago Police Force
- 8 years of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- 6 years of PowerPoint ands Excel
- 3 years of Director, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- CSS3 coding (Intermediate)
- Posses my own blog and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter & Digg)
- Understand Content Management Systems (CMS)