Your career starts here
Jewelry Designer Resume Sample
Most of the women love jewelry, where Jewelry Designers' ultimate goal is to make women happy. Why? Same thing with getting a professional resume done. It may be worth it to spend money on a professional written resume.
A jewelry designer may use a variety of materials to design and create jewelry ranging from bracelets to watches. A jewelry designer resume should highlight any projects and the ability to work with clients on their jewelry requirements.
This jewelry designer resume example has the ability to use various software tailoring jewelry on a bespoke basis. If you consider yourself in a more advance level. Here are some professional tips for you when you are showcasing your portfolio.
A few brief tips:
- We love the technical skills but we'd prefer see this as part of a summary of qualifications near the top of the resume as the skills are integral to the job
- John could mention the price points as the next hirer may like to know which socio-demographic he designed for
- You can mention the types of materials you handled and any key stores you supplied
JEWELRY DESIGNER RESUME TEMPLATE
9925 Silver Deer Avenue, Fillmore, New Hampshire, 03797
Jewelry Designer with over 6 years of experience designing art nouveau bespoke bracelets, CAD design and maintaining client relationships. Possesses a B.A. in Fine Arts and most key software packages.
I AM PARIS Boston, MA
Haute Couture Jewelry Designer September 1998 – Present
- Collaborate & develop Fine Jewelry collections within designated price-points
- Enhance existing products & design original jewelry pieces using Matrix CAD Design software.
- Upload build runs using ModelWorks Program
- Learn raw materials and trims related to a specific classification
BUMFLUFF LOVE YA Boston, MA
Bracelet Designer September 1998 – Present
- Operate & maintain rapid prototype machine
- Assist designer to facilitate all aspects from concept to design and final development of a specific classification
- Create sketches, 3-D CAD files and 2-D technical art consistent with standards
- Communicate directly with Factory to have CAD designs cast & have samples made.
- Coordinate with MIS Department to assign model numbers & give design specs to initiate pricing
COWELL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, June 2004
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Key projects involved watches, bracelets and necklaces
- Hand sketching
- Gauche rendering
- 2D and 3D CAD software
- Rhino, Flamingo, KeyShot
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping process
- Rendering Sketching Technical Packages
- MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
Now you should've learned a great way to write your Jewelry Designer Resume. Are you ready for your interview? Here are some tips for you to ace your interview!