Your career starts here
Logistics Coordinator Resume Sample
On this page, we provide three logistics related resume samples in picture and text format, and a brief explanation of their content.
Click on any of the thumbnails to expand the images.
Use the navigation links to find the section that interests you:
This logistics candidate highlighted her familiarity with logistics procedures in a manufacturing and industrial settings, such as coordinating the shipping and receiving of raw materials at a production site, and the subsequent delivery of finished goods to customers. She emphasized her ability to contract with, rehabilitate, and maintain warehouses. She also included her skills in organizing transportation, keeping inventory records, manage in-house equipment, and solve fuel issues.
If you are considering adapting this resume to suit your own experience, keep in mind that this resume could be improved. Janet Mercy should have written:
- The size of the staff that she oversaw, and how many departments she managed
- Named the software/applications that she used in her Additional Skills section
- Quantified the size of the fuel, equipment, and raw material stores inventory
- Quantified the amount by which she minimized costs through her verification procedures
3234 Pine Avenue, Boise, ID 77532
Logistics Coordinator with over 7 years of experience in the efficient and unencumbered management of diverse logistics operations. Possesses a strong work ethic and n unmatched track record in the field.
BOISE ARENA Boston, MA
Logistics Coordinator April 2009 – Present
- Oversee the recruitment of stores handling staff and office support staff members as required in respective departments.
- Utilize various transportation provider software systems, to facilitate the unhindered movement of raw materials as well as to coordinate planning and scheduling.
- Enter data related to customer orders for logistics services using a variety of computerized applications and propriety systems.
- Facilitate the provision of logistics support to other staff members by arranging land and air-travel including arrangement of security and customs clearance.
- Analyze and review the performance of third party material handling service providers sub-contracted by the arena.
ANDY FREIGHT AND FORWARDERS Seattle, WA
Assistant Logistics Coordinator July2006 – March 2009
- Established and maintained strong relationships and communications with customers and processed various contracts and import/export documentation for them.
- Was responsible for maintaining the fuel, equipment and raw material stores inventory
- Coordinated with sales, service and stock yard staff for timely vehicle dispatch and regular maintenance and servicing to avoid accidents and frequent breakdowns.
- Verified the accuracy of physical inventory when necessary and re-routed freight when needed to minimize costs and increase economies of scale.
DENVER UNIVERSITY Denver, CO
Master of Science Degree in Logistics Management, June 2006
- Graduated Cum Laude
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting, June 1995
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Excellent at Ms Project and other management software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
The candidate below was a vital component of his organizations logistics team, providing both administrative and technical support towards the overall logistics operation. His key responsibilities were to ensure maximum efficiency within and throughout the operation by linking the warehousing, transport, and administrative operation within his company, syncing them with one another and leading them to run at an optimum level.
These impressive facts are reflected in his resume.
This resume sample for a Logistics Staff officer will hopefully prove crucial in assisting others in designing their own similar resumes for job application.
9120 Pine Street, Lexington, KY 44509
Logistics Staff officer with over 6 years of experience in proven and exceptional logistics service management. Possesses a solid educational foundation and stellar recommendations from past clients.
KOHL STORES Lexington, KY
Logistics Staff Officer July 2010 – Present
- Manage all Warehouse staff to ensure an efficient and cost effective and accident-free working floor.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and scheduling retrofit actions within the stores warehouse along with support planning and scheduling processes.
- Launch and monitor specialized supply-chain-based execution measuring structures to deduce their effectiveness.
- Identify and substantiate particular requirements for work growth funding, manpower and materials procurement.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICES Toledo, OH
Logistics Technician June 2006 – June 2010
- Maintained all receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Implemented vendor changes within maintenance and service of equipment and helped reduce costs significantly per annum with delivery truck related equipment.
- Answered queries concerning issues related to shipment, customer satisfaction, export and import concerns, and logistic planning that were asked by clients, suppliers and management.
- Led the logistics department personnel to an unprecedented score of perfect and outstanding during their supply management inspection by teams seconded from UPS corporate headquarters.
DEPAUL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Masters of Science Degree in Procurement Logistics, June 2006
- Graduated with honors
BROWN UNIVERSITY Providence, RI
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, June 2004
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Possesses a sharp analytical mind.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.