6254 South Street, New York, NY 10003
Licensed Certified Public Accountant with over 6 years of experience. Member of the AICPA and NYSSCPA seeking to apply diverse accounting and administrative knowledge as a supervising accountant at your company. Possess a B.S. in Accounting from a top-50 accounting school.
MCINTIRE HUMAN RESOURCES Ithaca, NY
Supervising Accountant September 2011 – Present
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all company processes
- Conduct and oversee periodic financial audits
- Coordinate and organize internal control projects with an annual budget of $40million+
- Develop formal dashboards to communicate results of audit activities to senior management
- Manage multiple client accounts totaling over $75million. Created budget surpluses for nearly one third of clients by eliminating operational redundancies
- Train and coordinate a team of experienced in-house financial analysts
STEADMAN & STEADMAN LLC Ithaca, NY
Accountant September 2008 – 2011
- Processed, examined and certified administrative receipts and disbursements.
- Tracked metrics and performance indicators. Assisted external auditors with document collection for audit requests.
- Performed monthly reconciliations and account analysis.
- Managed stock portfolio worth over $35million, increasing returns by 5% annually
- Identified several applicable tax credits resulting in tax savings totalling over $14,000 annually.
- Identified several operational inefficiencies, boosting performance and drawing in several new clients leading to a total bottom-line increase of 12% annually
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY Manchester, NH
CPA August 2008
B.S. Accounting September 2003 – August 2007
- Intimate familiarity with both IFRS in addition to US GAAP
- Quickbooks Pro
- Microsoft Suite (Advanced Excel)