(xxx)-xxx-xxxx | email@example.com | 123 Your Address, City, State, Zip Code
Human Resources Specialist with 5 years of experience in recruiting and staffing, monitoring turnover and retention, and company compliance. Desire to apply knowledge of the industry to assist your company in all HR related needs and strategic goals. Possess a BA in Human Resources and a Professional in Human Resources (PHS) certification.
American Express, Raleigh, NC September 2014 – Present
- Serve as Personnel Chief for all HR processes, including on-boarding and off-boarding, personnel transfers, correspondence, and directives for 150+ employee branch.
- Saved branch 17% annually by implementing cost containment measures related to benefits, compensation, and overhead.
- Assisted in reallocating resources by incorporating an algorithmic approach that reduced labor costs by 25% in 2016.
- Streamlined data input process by aggregating related data and reorganizing databases.
- Manage and train HR employees; created training program to instruct entry-level HR staff to use in-house Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
Accenture, Wilmington, NC June 2010 – August 2014
- Assisted in budget reallocation, which reduced overall turnover rate by 45% in 2014.
- Conducted needs assessements, increasing retention by 25% in 2013.
- Assisted employs with planning Leaves of Absences and managed the LOA process.
- Managed company compliance with State and Federal employment laws and regulations under manager supervision.
- Performed annual salary audits to ensure salary ranges reflect industry compensation trends.
- Planned company events that fostered employment engagement and a healthy work-life balance.
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC May 2010
- Microstrategy certified
- Familiar with Kronos, Sage People, and Clear Company software
- Working proficiency in Spanish