|123 Your Address, City, State, Zip(xxx)-xxx-xxxx | email@example.com|
- Certified MSW with 8+ years of experience helping patients and their families overcome the hardships of substance abuse and stay clean.
- Excel in using person-in-environment perspective to develop effective intervention methods, stopping addiction early on and committing to the step-by-step recovery of clients.
- Possess multiple social work certifications and fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Assisted in the rehabilitation of 90+ addicts to date, with a relapse rate of only 6%.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- Kentucky Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), License #1234, Expires June 2018
- Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM), June 2017
- Certified Clinical Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drugs Social Worker (C-CATODSW), July 2016
Case Manager | TruCare, Louisville, KY | May 2012 – Present
- Manage an average of 7 cases simultaneously, providing equal commitment to the full rehabilitation of all victims of substance abuse, as well as helping them attain emotional and social stability
- Supervise the training and activities of 4 BSW Social Work Assistants, ensuring all social services are performed to the highest degree, and exceed company care standards
- Implemented new 12-step-program, resulting in the successful rehabilitiation of 9 clients who were previously unable to overcome their addictions
- Devised a 10-step discharge plan, ensuring clients are not discharged early, and are provided with attentive social services after discharge as long as is necessary
MSW Intern | TruCare, Louisville, KY | May 2009 – May 2012
- Assisted caseworker in leading a support group for 14 people who lost family members to drug addiction.
- Observed and evaluated the emotional and mental state of patients, reported to the lead case manager, and helped prevent potential relapses before they occurred
- Conducted psychosocial assessment interviews for incoming clients, as well as follow up assessments for 10 clients every 6 weeks.
- Communicated the emotional, mental, and physical state of clients to their family members and provided counseling whenever needed
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE, Louisville, KY
Master of Science in Social Work (MSW), May 2012
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY, Lexington, KY
Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BSW), May 2009
- Care development and planning
- Crisis Intervention