1156 Illustrious Walk,
Aurora, IL 60572
Maintenance worker with over 8 years of experience handling light repairs, cleaning, and inventory management. Seeking to leverage a spotless work record and obtain the open position at Westmore Academy. Possess an Associate’s Degree in Technology.
THE MARIN, Chicago, IL
Maintenance Worker, April 2012 – Present
- Maintained a 100% safety record since first day of employment five years ago.
- Trained two new maintenance workers to perform repairs to lighting, heating, air conditioning units; keep equipment in working order.
- Clean areas and dispose of garbage in accordance with the facility schedule.
- Accept and transport daily deliveries of supplies, furniture, and other materials, and assist with inventory control.
- Provide back-up response in emergencies, being available nights and weekends.
TRACTION INC., Naperville, IL
Warehouse Custodian, September 2006 – March 2012
- Performed general labor to support operation requirements including sweeping, mopping, dusting, and maintaining the yard and building.
- Processed trash removal and corrugated scraps with a compactor.
- Operated a propane floor scrubber and other equipment.
- Removed snow from grounds during the winter months.
MOREWOOD ACADEMY, Naperville, IL
Associate’s Degree in Technology, September 2006
- Performed setup and breakdown at local charity events
- Expert with drain and pipe cleaning equipment, hammers, pipe and tube cutters, power saws, and pullers
- Familiar with computer basics, Microsoft Office Suite and Windows 8
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service