Your full name
City, State, Zip Code, 123 Your Address
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed security guard with 10+ years experience working both public security and contract jobs.
- Excel at supervising teams and coordinating patrols.
- CPP and PSP certified, well-versed in security technologies and fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Implemented four smartphone applications that together helped reduce response time by an average of five minutes and cut guard casualties over 50%.
BLACKROCK SECURITY, Las Vegas, NV | September 2010 – Present
- Coordinate a unit of 20 security guards
- Assign daily tasks and patrol routes
- Maintain a solid stream of communication between my unit and other units
- Secure/protect a building complex valued at over $100 million
- Train new security guards and get them comfortable with our communication technology
- Monitor our 250 security cameras and make sure they’re working properly
- Detain trespassers and pass them on to the police
THE VENETIAN HOTEL & CASINO, Las Vegas, NV | September 2006 – August 2010
- Investigated disturbances and detained unruly guests until the authorities arrived
- Wrote a daily report and archived it to be reviewed later if necessary
- Performed routine patrols throughout the casino and other casino properties nearby
- Monitored a complex system of 2,000+ surveillance cameras
- Kept my superiors informed on any unusual events or happenings
- Interacted politely with guests, helped resolve disputes
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Reno, NV
B.S. in Personal Protection Management, May 2010
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Vice President of the Chess Club
- First Aid & CPR Certified
- Fluent in Security Technologies
- Bilingual in English & Spanish