1632 East Street,
Boston, MA 54223
[email protected] | github.com/jamesdoe
Lead Software Engineer with 9+ years of work experience guiding developer teams including coding, testing, and integration. Seeking to leverage proven achievements, working knowledge of Agile methodology, and experience implementing service-oriented (SOA) architectures and web services into the open role at your company. Possess a BS in Computer Science.
SPROUT AND THE BEAN, BOSTON, MA
Lead Software Engineer, September 2012 – Present
- Engineer for Value Based Reimbursement Team utilizing Java and Ruby on Rails
- Developed analytical dashboard to help monitor engineer efficiency with GitHub, Jira, and Crucible API’s, increasing team ticket completion rate by 15%
- Decreased load time speeds by 20% after modularizing code and optimizing queries
- Developed features for an inventory management tool using C# / .NET
CHALK STALK, BOSTON, MA
Software Engineer, July 2007 – September 2012
- Designed, developed, and integrated software with test systems hardware for RF test engineering applications.
- Identified tracking errors between app and analytics properties, saving the company $1,500 monthly in lost revenue.
- Wrote over 90 automated tests for Cloud Historian team using the .NET framework
- Supported the design and testing of space systems software in all program phases, from initial design through coding, testing, and integration.
- Assisted in the integration testing with other developers and other development teams.
COWELL UNIVERSITY, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, June 2007
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Designed an SQL Database for staff register
- Software: Hadoop (HBase, Hive, Nahout, ZooKeeper), Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, CA XCOM, SAS, Source Safe, FAST, Endeca
- Programming Languages: JAVA/JSP, ASP, PL/SQL, DHTML, Ruby on Rails, C/C++
- Hardware: PCs, SCO Unix OpenServer, Macintosh
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator, 2014
- Novell Certified Engineer, 2012